Terms & Conditions for the Competition
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By taking part in the competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and accepted them.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- There are three quizzes, one each on Friday 19th, Saturday, 20th and Sunday 21st March.
- You will be entered into the prize draw by completing all 5 questions in any of the 3 quizzes no later than 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 21st March, you do not have to get the answers correct to be entered into the prize draw.
- You can enter more than one quiz but there is a limit of one prize per individual – should anyone be picked a second time, this will be discarded and a new winner drawn at random.
- One winner will be drawn at random for each of the quizzes on Monday 22nd March and the winners will be notified via Instagram.
- The prize for each quiz will be one copy each of A Little History of Poetry, The Craft of Poetry and For Now.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative in whole or in part.
- This competition is not open to employees of Yale University Press or their families.